Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions anyone??

So I have a few resolutions...hopefully I will stick to them! Really they are more like GOALS to have accomplished by January 1, 2011, 12:00am!

- lose the rest of my baby weight and get back into my OLD jeans!
- begin running again (even in the COLD) - my goal is to run 6 miles regularly and if I decide to train for another half marathon.....I am halfway there!
- COUPONS, COUPONS, COUPONS! I want to save us money at the ComMISERY! I hope to get on the cutting coupons bandwagon! I hear it can take up a lot of time!
- learn to use my Grandmother's sewing machine - if only a straight line to hem something!
- start Matthew's First Year Scrapbook!
- not buy spontaneously, which pretty much tells me I CAN'T go browse through Target! :) I wonder how much money I spend picking up $5 here and $5 there!

I guess that is enough for now- I wonder if I can accomplish it all! We will see! I have 365 days starting NOW!

0 comments: