Thursday, January 28, 2010

The start to our Living Room

We have been working on our Living Room - painting, etc. Maybe one day we will be finished with it! I still need to get rods for my curtains and get David to hang them, mount the TV on the wall, and pull out all of my pictures to see what I want to hang where?? We also need to find something to go over the mantle....keeping my eyes open.
But here it is so far!

View from the front door into the living room. The Dining room is on the left and the stairs are beyond that. Boys hall to the right and our hall to the left after the stairs.

View back toward the door of our entry way

I have been waiting to hang my boys pictures!

LOVE THEM!

View from the cut out of our Dining Room

My very blue wall!

This is going down the hall to our bedroom at the end. You can see the Dining Room cut out on the left by the stairs. Walk a little and kitchen is on the right and the laundry room and entrance to garage on the left.

2 comments:

The Farmer Family said...

Cute! I also like how Harley insterted himself in some of the pictures. It just wasn't complete without him!

The Kernea Family said...

Looking good! I love the blue wall! My Yorkie is a camera hog too. ; )