Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dentist

Jackson had his first dentist appointment today and he did SO good! I have been talking it up and he has been SO excited to go!

All ready to go!

He even got to wear cool sunglasses too!

His hygentist was super nice and so gentle with him! I wasn't sure what all they would do this first visit, but he got it all - x-rays, cleaning, flossing and fluoride!

No cavities for this almost 4 year old - but the dentist did tell me that bc of how his "bite" is that he will most likely have to have braces in the future! Sorry David - I guess that aiplane is on hold for even longer! :)

1 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I would share her full name... if I knew it myself! All we know is that we are going to call her Mae. Brad's front runner (this week) is Mae Eloise (after both of his grandmothers)... my front runner for awhile now is Mamie Jane and we'll call her Mae (though I'll probably call her Mamie Jane... I just think it's sweet. =) Don't be surprised though if it's neither! Ha!