Monday, March 14, 2011

Well Babies

The boys had their 4 year and 18 month check ups today! Days like today make me glad that they are exactly 2 1/2 years apart so that I can get them BOTH over with at the same time!
But this is our last one like this since Matthew will just be on a yearly schedule!

Both boys are healthy....Jackson had a little more build up in his ears that the Dr wanted, so we have some drops to use to break up the wax. Other than that both boys received a good bill of health!

Jackson is now up to 30 pounds (which I think is about a 1 pound gain from his 3 year check up) and 40 inches tall (which is about 2 1/2 inches in growth).

Matthew is at a whopping 19.8 pounds (which is about 1 pound more than at his 1 year check up) and 31 inches (about 2 inches with with him too, but in a 6 month period).

Here they are CHEESING for the camera!


Jackson does has 4 shots to get, but I am letting Daddy do the honors! I have done all the other shots, so I don't feel bad one bit! 4 year olds are STRONG and I don't want to have to hold him down!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

"Yay!" for well babies. I think Jackson and Izzy gain weight at the same pace....VEEEERY SLOOOOOWLY! She has only gained about 2 lbs since we moved to Germany last year and that has been almost a year.

Kim said...

I felt the same about Luke's 4 year shots - how in the world was I going to hold him down?! However, I ended up taking him for some reason and he did just fine. Hope the same goes for you! Thanks for the reminder that I need to get Hannah's!