Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beach Bums

David and I went on a little beach weekend - Jackson free before he had to leave for more training....we stayed at a friends condo in North Myrtle Beach! We had the best time after we decided not to miss Jackson so much! And I am glad we did being he could have cared less when we got back!
The weather was a little chilly out on Friday, but we braved the beach on Saturday being it was warmer. I sat in a chair for several hours reading a book while David was crazy enough to try out the tide! He said it was COLD!
And I decided that I definitely want to live back in the NC area when David is through with this AF thing and I want a place at the beach! FUN! I guess his airplane is going to have to wait!






** And there are a ton of new posts....sorry I got behind! Check them out!

0 comments: