Monday, April 13, 2009

We are having a....

BOY AGAIN!
And boy was I surprised! I really, really thought this was going to be a girl and I was a smidgen disappointed, but I am very happy now (still a little surprised)! And I think the only reason I really wanted a girl is not only b/c I would have one of each, but all of my friends (except for Misty) are having girls and it is their 2nd baby...Misty is on her first! I will have to say that I need nothing b/c I think most of Jackson's clothes are going to work and I have 8rubbermaids full! The only thing I think we will need is a swing (b/c Jackson's was recalled) and a double stroller. Can't beat that with a stick!

As for the appointment - everything went well! Baby is healthy and all measurements taken were right on track! Baby boy is 8 oz right now! I gained 5 of my 6 pounds lost back, so that seemed to be a good sign! Nothing much extra than that!

I am back in NC now....David will leave soon for some more training and I will stay here until baby is born! We went to Pope today to get Insurance Regions changed over and looks like they are not going to approve me to see an off base Doc (I have one more option and I will try that). I was a little aggravated at first, but I think it was b/c I was stepping out of my familiarity.....they deliver babies everyday at Womack Army Medical Center and I am sure they can make me happy too! Not to mention it is just for a few days and I will be back in the comfort of my folks house. So I am going to roll with the flow and take whatever happens with a smile on my face. At least I have a sticker and ID card and whoever drives me there will be passed through the gates quickly!

So here are the pictures of our little guy....no for sure name yet! We are going to have his middle name be Glenn (after David's Dad), but as for first names we are still shooting a few around!

No denying this is a boy!

Here is a little head shot!

Another head and part body shot.

This is my favorite...he has his legs bent up to his head. He is a lot more flexible than me or his dad! :)

1 comments:

Traci said...

Awww I am excited for you guys and so excited for Jackson. How fun to have boys close together!!