Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere

My parents are in the middle of getting all of their summer flowers planted! If you haven't ever lived in the SouthEast...I think we have the prettiest flowers available! Little Bias! Here are just a few of the things they have been doing today....so many things they have have not ever started to bloom yet.

This was earlier today, but it is different now....Mom and I decided to plant the 2 hibiscus plants on either side of the purplish looking bush.

Just in the corner of the yard.

Here are some of the azaleas still in bloom - they did really well this year.

These are actually my mom's neighbor's iris's, but since some have multiplied into our yard....she claims them! :)

1 comments:

Jenny Brooks said...

I agree! My inlaws have such beautiful flowers....and it all seems like it just "so naturally" grows there! :)