Monday, May 4, 2009

The Sound of Wedding Bells

My brother is getting married in less than 3 weeks now and we are all so excited! We very much LOVE his wife to be and can't wait to officially welcome her into this crazy Jackson family! My mom's church had the happy couple a wedding shower a week ago and they made out like fat rats! Everything was so nice and they received so many wonderful gifts! Oh let the Thank You notes begin.....how I remember those days! Here are some pictures of the day and of the happy couple: Dee and Robin! Stay turned for wedding day pictures....remember Jackson is the ring bearer and I am sure there will be a story to be told! :)

Dee and Robin



Opening their gifts.....that is Robin's niece, Morgan, and her sister and mom beside of me.

Look at all the presents

And another whole table!

2 comments:

Dma1980 said...

I wish I was there for that....Looks like Dee was thrilled

Sandy said...

Looks like they had a great shower!