Tuesday, May 5, 2009

21 weeks and 4 days

I had my first appt here in NC this morning and all was very routine. Everything went well - I did get to take a peek at the baby on the U/S since the Doc just wanted to make sure that the fluid and all looked good and baby was growing well. He said he was glad we we not trying to find out the gender of the baby today b/c baby had his legs crossed. I am hoping they will do this at least once more for complete confirmation on BOY!

Other than that nothing new- blood pressure was good and I had gained 4 more pounds, so I am back on the positive side now by 3 pounds. I guess the only good thing about throwing up for 9 weeks straight is not having to worry about gaining a ton of weight in the beginning. By this time with Jackson I had only gained 7 pounds though, so I better continue to watch it a little bit! :)

I did receive all my lab work back and all labs run looked good - the Down Syndrome test, etc. I go back in 5 weeks and take my Glucose Test....which I DREAD! And then they said they will start me on every 2 weeks. Wow this is going by fast!

Here I am today.....belly is growing growing!

5 comments:

Traci said...

You look so stinking cute! Glad everything is going well.

whippetmom said...

Aww! I love that picture...you really are starting to show now :)

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

FINALLY getting a belly! You look precious! =)

Cristie said...

Wow what a difference 2 weeks makes! You got your head in the picture this time too!
Cute!

Leah said...

Yeah a belly! You really are having a baby!! Hope you are well!