Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big Boy Haircut

I finally decided to get Jackson's hair cut a little more than usual...the intention before going in was to get it cut like Daddy and we could gel it. That didn't happen, but I did get clippers on the back and that is a start. He has only had about 4 haircuts and they have all been with just scissors all over. I hope I can continue to let go a little each time and get it cut closer and closer. (Can you tell I am having a hard time letting go already!)
He did very well and I think he looks super cute and more like a little boy now!


2 comments:

John said...

"the intention before going in was to get it cut like Daddy and we could gel it" but then you relized who exactly you where trying to may your son as and gave up on ruining his life! Mwhaahah

Unkie B said...

Its a bowl. All the other kids are going to laugh at him...... im just sayin'!