Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Tatum/Jackson Wedding

Well the wedding is over! It was a very small, beautiful wedding just like they wanted! I really didn't get too many pictures b/c I was so preoccupied with a little boy! All in all it went well with Jackson. He saw Papa and Dee at the front and wanted to run and see them before it was his turn, so we had a little fuss in the back. Then it was his turn and he took about 2 steps and noticed all the people. I didn't think he would do it and I was about to walk down with him....and then he took off, but not before throwing his Ring Bearer Pillow on the ground! SO CUTE! So I slipped down the side and he sat still for a little bit and then I took him to the nursery where my cousin's husband watched Jackson and his daughter. I was able to get back in the church at the back to see them say their vows and be pronounced Mr and Mrs Thomas Dee Jackson!

Pictures with Jackson were not so good, so I am hoping their photographer was fast! At one point he would not put down the toy fishing rod he found without throwing a fit, so some of the pictures should be VERY interesting!

The reception was delicious, all being done by Robin's family, including the cake. Yeah I have no pictures b/c it was me and me looking after Jackson. Oh where was David in all this....let me tell you! lol No, he actually had a SIM until later Friday and wasn't able to make it.....so yes David you owe me BIG TIME! :)

After it was all said and done and the happy couple left, Jackson went home with Aunt Flora to play with all of his cousins while I helded my parents and Robin's family clean up. Even with all the work it was a nice needed break from Jackson....by this time I was WORN out and needed a couple hours to myself.

So Congratualtions Dee and Robin and welcome to the family! I hope you have a wonderful time in Antigua.....I only wish I was going on a vacation too! :)

Dee was a nervous wreck at this point!

Me and my date

Oh how black is not always slimming on a pregnant woman! lol

It was EXTREMELY hard to get a good picture of him, but I think he was the most handsome man there!

Mr and Mrs Thomas Dee Jackson

2 comments:

The Blaufuss Family said...

i love your dress and you look very pretty!

Aunt Sandy said...

It looks like it was a lovely wedding. Jackson looked adorable and you look beautiful in your dress!