Friday, May 29, 2009

Monkey Joe's

I took Jackson today to Monkey Joe's - it is a place with lots of inflatables and a ton of fun for kids....or so you would think! We met Katie and Maddie there and Maddie is a pro! She loves to jump and bounce, climb the BIG inflatables and zoom down the slide, and just have a great big ole time. Jackson not so much the dare devil and I can say he gets that after me. He did play in a couple of the smaller inflatables, but has really yet to jump. At one time I thought I would force him to go up and slide b/c if he did it once he might love it. No such luck - as I was taking him up he kept screaming "No Mama No", so I brought him down.

He did enjoy running around and making me follow after him (in which I think I was more tired afterwards than he was), the water fountain and he did find the chalk wall a big plus. All in all it was a fun day, but I think I may wait to take him back when David comes 4th of July....maybe he will be a BIG BOY for Daddy! :)

Here is all the fun stuff for kids to do!

Jackson did play a little....

And we did progress to a bigger inflatable.

Where he seemed to like it the best- in the chalk room.

His first ICEE....mmm it was good! He shared with his Mama!

2 comments:

The Blaufuss Family said...

That's how my Jackson got started, he just watched Owen. I would love to help you! I think them seeing other kids go, is more motivation for them to get started!
Good luck!

Traci said...

What a fun kid place! A&E don't really like the bouncy stuff either.