Tuesday, August 25, 2009

37 weeks and 3 days

I am officially in NEW territory! By this time with Jackson I was at home with a 1 week old - bags already under my eyes! I really don't know how my body should be feeling, but I am feeling pretty good. Sometimes I feel like a wishbone being pulled, but I guess the little guy is starting to drop into place. I have had just a couple contractions - nothing major....but am also told his is the norm by this time in pregnancy.

I did go to the Doc today - weekly now - and all is well. Baby is sounding good and measuring a little less, but they say that he is under my ribs some, so no true reading. My blood pressure was up last week but this week it was back to normal, so no concerns there. I thought they may check me today, but they didn't. Weight gain is normal- I have gained about 24 pounds, so I am good with that! Induction is still scheduled for the 9th unless he comes before then and David is done with training. If he is postponed - we can alter the induction date!

This is all the news to report for now- won't be long now!

37 weeks, 3 days

I have been meaning to post these- but my mom made me this beautiful baby blanket!

And here is the diaper wreath she made also- we are going to hang it on my door at the hospital!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You look terrific! Your Mom did a beautiful job on the blanket and the diaper wreath is so cool! I am glad you're feeling so well! Hang in there, little Matthew!

Jenny Brooks said...

I love the blanket. I saw that pattern and I tried it but it wasn't looking good. Maybe I should have just stuck with it longer to see the pattern take form. Can't wait to see pictures of Matthew! :)

Cristie said...

I think you still look great. You don't have that pregnant "swell."