Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Induction to be scheduled!

Update on the baby front:

Dr. Davis is trying to get me in to the hospital to induce on 09-09-09! Cool Birthday huh?? But this would give David time to be here IF Matthew decides to wait until that long and David's training doesn't get postponed!. Dr. Davis has me wondering the way he talked if I will go early again (Jackson was 3 1/2 weeks early). In fact he has me a little nervous that I will go again early???

I go again in 2 weeks and that starts my weekly appointments. And he should start checking me then to see if there is any progress being made! Hopefully little boy will hold off until his Daddy can be here!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, it seems like this pregnancy has flown by! Probably hasn't felt that way for you though! We'll keep you and baby #2 in our prayers- that he'll be healthy, and stay in his current apartment for the full contract. :o)