Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Bailey

My little, big girl is turning 4 today! I can't believe we have had her for that long. We got her at 7 weeks old and she weighed about 15 pounds already (more than Harley who weighs 11). Within a week Harley could walk under her and she continued to gain about 5 pounds a week! Now she is somewhere between 130-140 pounds and the biggest chicken there is!

We really couldn't ask for a better dog- she is lazy, enjoys her walks and her food, is the most gentle dog with Jackson, and a best friend to David and I. Not to mention she may be the only daughter I ever have! :)

Here are some pictures of her through the years! We took SO many b/c she grew SO fast!

This was the day we brought her home!

Growing....

She still wants to do this!

Still trying to grow into her ears and feet!

Finally to big to go under the bed- she got stuck!

Pals!

This was Bailey's best friend (Champy got terribly sick and was put down just last week)....makes me so sad thinking about this!

They do love each other!

Bailey- Jackson's chair is TOO SMALL for you!

A boy and his dog!

Friends forever!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww I miss Bailey! I love the last two pictures of her with Jackson too, so awesome!

Sandy said...

I love how she very sneakily backs up, pretending to watch tv, and just has a seat on your lap! I miss that dawg. Oh...and if you could let Harley know that there is a CAT in the house!! :)

whippetmom said...

I love these pictures! Especially where she got trapped under the bed!! Too cute...Wallace sends love to his girlfriend :)

Cristie said...

What a sweet baby! Hope she had a good birthday! Our guys will be 4 this year too. They send their love-even Kiwi!