Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Pics

Here are some random pictures of Jackson over the last couple weeks! I can't believe in just a few short weeks I won't have all my attention on him - how do you split the time between 2 sweet boys without feeling guilty??? I makes me sad (or maybe it is just the hormones talking) sometimes that my time is drawing near with just Jackson as the baby and wondering how he is going to accept the change and challenge of becoming a BIG BROTHER??!! But he will ALWAYS be my baby - no matter what!






Memaw was making biscuits and Jackson got to make one too!


2 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

I know it is hard to believe, but you will fall in love with J all over again as you watch him take on the new role of Big Brother! It will take some adjustment, but he and his brother will be best friends--he'll sooooo thank you for it later. D and M already say they are each other's best friends and are lost without each other. Warning, though. The first time you see J after the baby is born, he will look like he's grown a WHOLE foot! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I've watched you with the Turtle and I KNOW yu have MORE than enough love for TWO Monkeys!!

They will both be so special and unique. I am getting so excited!!! XOXO