Monday, September 27, 2010

The Thunderbirds

So we missed the Thunderbirds Saturday at the Air Show b/c of weather and I really didn't want to brave heading back out there with the kids Sunday......although I would have loved to see them!

Turns out I got both of my wishes! We were able to stand in out front yard and get a decent show of them at times - how cool is that! Of course it would have been better right there on the base, but I will take walking back in my house over taking 2 hrs to get out of the parking area! (Yep had a friend say that it took that long). That of course makes for happy kids and a very happy mom!

So here are a couple pictures I snapped!


1 comments:

Kim said...

You did get a descent view. We didn't brave it again Sunday, either. However, we got to see a bit of them from the house. At one point, four of them flew directly over the house. It seemed like 100 ft, but it was probably higher. That was a bit close!