Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where are you going when you die??

I know this is SO off my usual blog entry of my kids, my kids, oh and my kids. But we had an AWESOME morning at church and I just had to share! (And we are going back from 3-5...can someone please give Matthew the message to take a nap already. Yes he is once again playing in his crib! This should make for a fun night!)
Anyway- This is Mark Cahill! He actually played basketball at Aubrun with Charles Barkley, who he is still witnessing to today!

He puts it in perspective when he snaps his fingers time after time. Each time he does- 2 people- are dying! Are they entering Heaven or Hell?? Those are the only 2 choices! So I ask you - my 10 readers of this blog (family, friends, strangers) - Do you know where you are going? Have you at one point in your life asked Jesus to come into your heart?? There is only one way to Heaven and it is through Jesus. You can't be born a Christian, you can't just be a good person, you can't just show up at church and become a Christian - you have to admit you are a sinner and ask God to come into your heart and change you! If you haven't or you don't know....message me! I would be excited to share some things with you!
Here is a book Mark wrote....if you have doubts or questions about God then you should get it! You never know when you will take that last breath - and then it may be too late to make the M.O.S.T important decision you will E.V.E.R make!

Now to you who can answer yes that you know you are going to Heaven - who are you sharing the Good News with?? How many people are you bringing to Christ? I know I am ashamed of myself b/c I should be spreading the Word more, planting seeds, watching lives change! And maybe you are too?? So here is another book that he wrote and I just bought it. Mark says witnessing is all about conversating with people! It's really not hard, but if you are like me you will have to step out of your comfort zone! So this is the start to me stepping!

I am going to put my testimony up soon....and hopefully my husband will be willing to share his too! (I haven't really asked him yet!) tee hee!

0 comments: