Monday, September 20, 2010

Tumbling Tots

I signed Jackson up for a Tumbling Tots class. As you can see he is the only boy in this class (the other class during the week has lots of boys I am told). Not that Jackson cares if he is the only boy- his buddy, Analise, is in there so he is A OK!

So this is how the class started. My sometimes shy baby boy became super dupper shy in a new place with new kids he didn't know. And his attention span is that of a 3 year old and I was constantly making him go get back with his class! I think this just may wear me out more than him!

NOT a fan of the balance beam.....S.C.A.R.E.D!
Towards the end of the class he did start paying attention some and he actually sat in a circle at the end to stretch....well he didn't so much stretch like he was suppose to. He was stretching his foot to his mouth as he chewed on a hang nail!
And then there is the other one....I was constantly chasing b/c he has NO fear!

1 comments:

Traci said...

Evan was the only boy in his class too and he was also terrified of the balance beam.