Monday, November 22, 2010

I heart Shutterfly!

Shutterfly is an awesome company in my opinion! I have gotten several things from there including BOTH of my boys birth announcements, past Christmas Photo Cards, Calendars as Christmas presents, and Photobooks for gifts and for myself!! They are constantly running great sales, free shipping and sometimes I can even get a FREE photobook! I am in the process of creating a yearly photo book for each of our years since the boys have been born....what a great way to look back at such fun memories!

As Christmas is approaching, I had to go straight to Shutterfly to see what there new Christmas Photo Cards looked like! I found one I like, but I don't want to spoil the surprise! You can garantee that you will see 2 sweet little boys on there though! Oh how they melt my heart! To check all the cards out for yourself, you can go here for Holiday Cards and here for Photo Cards.

If you have a Blog of your own go here to fill out this form to receive 50 FREE Holiday Cards yourself! Very easy to do and how can you say NO to FREE! :)

Happy card making!

1 comments:

Betsy said...

Sounds like they are paying you to advertise for them. Lol!
I will have to check them out, b/c I want to make some Photobooks as Christmas gifts. Thanks for posting about the free cards. :o)