Friday, November 26, 2010

New stuff

I've been meaning to put this up, but here is our new piece of furniture! I have been wanting something to go in the basment to hold books, stuff, etc! I really do love it and it completes this portion of the room. I still need to get a KC135 print framed and I need to get a box for my Gpa's American Flag that I want to put on the wall next to his military picture! Ughh - will this house ever be put together??

Here is a picture of the living area of the basement....the whole other side is toys, toys toys!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your new hutch. Looks nice!!

Anonymous said...

I finally got on your blog!!! All looks beautiful! I still need to order your family pictures too! AWW I am behind ):

But, love all you have done to the house. Also, the shades look good!
love ya!

Sharon Akins said...

finally got on your blog! everything looks terrific!