Sunday, November 21, 2010

Did I make it??

I decided I should look at my New Year's Resolution List for this year to see what I had to accomplish in just over a month! Ahhhhhh!

You can read it here if you would like.....but summing it up below!

Here are the results:
- I lost all of my Matthew baby weight successfully and actually had to go buy new jeans bc I lost more weight! YAY - check
- I started running again and just completed my 2nd half last month! - check
- Coupons....umm I would say half and half on this one. I have been using coupons, but I haven't gone crazy with them and I haven't saved my family thousands this year! :)
- Learning to use my Gma's sewing machine.....so far = FAIL! I guess I better go pull it out!
- Matthew's scrapbook is complete - check
- not buying spontaneously - somewhat check......I try not to go out with my two monsters children which helps me with this one!

So I guess that is it! I doubt I am going to get that sewing machine back out, so I better put that on my list for next year!

0 comments: