Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving

As Thanksgiving is fastly approaching I thought I would just list some of the things I am thankful for!

- for Jesus and having my name in his "book"!
- for my wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally....through my crankiness, OCD, and "fits"!
- for 2 healthy, beautiful sons that are they joy of my life!
- for the Air Force....although there are times I get aggravated, they are good to their people and my husband has a wonderful job!
- for my husbands employment and being able to pay our bills on time each month.
- for being able to stay at home with my babies.
- for our wonderful church and the support that they are for me when David is deployed.
- for past friends, new friends and friends we have yet to meet!
- for our families and how supportive they are!

What a great time of year it is to look back and reflect on what we have to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with turkey, family, friends, and laughter!

0 comments: