Saturday, October 11, 2008

Half Way There!

Wow! I am officially halfway through my training! It has gone by really fast, but I will have to say that I will be glad when it is over! This was a down week for me which was a nice break - although it seems like I am always under the weather on these weeks. I have been fighting this sinus drainage and a mild cough for about a week, but I honestly think most people around here are! YUCK!
David has also been running with me some which is a really nice change from me, my IPod, the inhalation of jet fuel, and the open road! Maybe one day we can train for a half marathon together!

Monday: rest - since I had to set up for MOPS I missed Stroller Strides
Tuesday: 4 miles with Jackson :( (pushing a stroller made up for Monday)
Wednesday: Cross Training
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: Cross Training
Saturday: 4 miles
Sunday: I will rest!

3 comments:

The Blaufuss Family said...

We laughed and laughed at that stupid car. Sometimes I wonder about this place.

The Blaufuss Family said...

We laughed and laughed! crazy mississippi people. Jeff and I came up with a new word for mississippi! Missish#*y!

Anonymous said...

Ahh the smell of jet fuel...nothing beats it huh?