Friday, October 10, 2008

The not so Love Birds today!

We pick at and call Jackson and Avery "boyfriend & girlfriend". They have this love/hate relationship and are like two peas in a pod! I watched Avery and Evan today for a little bit and observed the hate part of their relationship!

Avery was minding her own business and Jackson kept wanting to go up and love on her. She was having NONE OF IT! I got a little on the video (a little shaky at first- sorry) of her rejecting Jackson and him crying afterward. Oh toddler love can be tough!

Yesterday Traci watched Jackson for me to go to the dentist and she experienced the love part of their relationship. They were sitting next to each other on the couch and kept getting closer and closer. She thought they were going to kiss each other...which I have seen Avery kiss Jackson on the forehead before! :) Oh I don't think I am ready for this at 18 months!

Evan was off being a good boy playing and didn't make the clip! Sorry buddy!


1 comments:

Traci said...

OMG I seriously just laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes. That is an awesome video! Poor Avery broke his little heart with her rejection.