Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week 9 - Downhill from here!

I have officially started the 2nd half of training....although more intense, it is the beginning to an end! This morning the weather truly showed signs of fall and I almost ran in a long sleeve Tshirt, but I am glad now that I didn't! I am hoping that I will be able to run in shorts in Dec......I think I may get to hot otherwise!

Monday: Cross Training
Tuesday: 2 miles
Wednesday : Cross Training
Thursday : 7 miles
Friday: rest
Saturday: 9 miles
Sunday: I will rest!

Enjoy this weekend! Take time to enjoy the leaves starting to change color!

1 comments:

Jenny Brooks said...

Very excited for you! I really think you're going to have a great time. And you're right about the weather. It was super cold in the morning, but by the end, I was so glad that I didn't start with any layers. I wore a fleece, which I sadly made myself give up before the start of race. It will feel great, and when you're done, the emergency blankets are awesome! Thank you for taking time to come to my baby shower! I love the wall hanging!