Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

David and I took Jackson to the Country Pumpkin Patch in Caledonia today! We all had a great time and the weather was beautiful! I think we ended up staying about an hour and a half just letting Jackson play! This place has it all: pumpkins and gourds of all shapes, sizes, and colors, pony rides, a cornbox, a wagon full of cotton to play in, a hay bale maze, and hay rides! I think Jackson liked the cornbox the best which isn't too surprising since he loves a sandbox! We even bought a couple pumpkins and gourds to put in the front of the house since their prices were so reasonable! And get this - you pay on the honor system to a little box......reminds me of the good ole days! I think we are planning on going back Wednesday with some friends!

Some pumpkins were bigger than Jackson!

He finally found one his size.

Playing in the cornbox

Papa- I need one like this, so we can be twins!

In the cotton!

Jackson's 2nd Pony Ride

The Fam

Riding to the car with the pumpkins

This is what we bought - minus the scarecrow....we had him already!

3 comments:

Traci said...

You are on the ball! I like your set up!

Sarah said...

I love that giant pumpkin, I'm sure David would have loved to dig and carve that one!

MCD said...

That is one cute kid in the cornbox!