Monday, November 17, 2008

I Tip My Hat.....

Jackson has received two hats in the last couple days....one from his dad and one from his Aunt Steph and Uncle Steve......here are the pics!

David brought this one back from San Antonio this weekend! I think is is just as much a toy for him as it is for Jackson!

Looks like he has some growing into it!

And this is his first REAL hat and it is the cutest- Carhartt! I hope he will learn to love to wear it! He isn't much for hats right now. :( Oh and we need to work on forming that bill!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Wow that is some cowboy hat. lol

Jenny Brooks said...

now you need to add a picture of your husband with the hat on - be/c we all know he's tried it on! :)

Snips and Snails said...

That hat is as big as him! I love him in his Carhartt hat.

Anonymous said...

can he bring that big cowboy hat when he comes visit? Please.