Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating!

Jackson and I went around Trick or Treating with the Avery and Evan this year and David met up with us after he got out of his SIM. The kids seemed to have a lot of fun, although they aren't quite sure of this whole Trick or Treating thing yet. They did however get the hang of taking candy from people by the end of the night. We brought along Jackson's wagon for them to ride in which turned out to be a lifesaver. We gave the kids some candy to hold on to and it also kept them busy.....something we thought they couldn't get into. But what do you know Mr. I have 13 teeth now proved me wrong. Traci looks at Jackson (who had an M&M pack) and said - look at all the chocolate around his face. He had been munching on them for who knows how long - no wonder he was so happy! I took it from him which was a disaster, so I gave him a sucker which he ate managed to eat all of by the end of the night. The twins had a sucker also, leaving them all a sticky yucky mess by the end of the night. All in all we had a great night of fun!


This was in front of someone's house that had great decorations.....that lady back there scared me for sure, but the kids liked it!

Check out that mouth and all the chocolate on his costume!

More candy! No wonder he was WILD!

Also David's class had a Halloween party right across the street basically and he went as Ace Ventura - Pet Detective. (I stayed home with Jackson, but it sounds like they had a good time.) Traci showed me how to make the tutu......he will kill me if he knows I put this on here! :) hehe

1 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

The kids look adorable! David's costume was the best one there in my opinion! Good Job!