Saturday, November 8, 2008

Week 12- My Lazy Week

This was my last down week before the Half Marathon, so I guess it is on from here! I actually took it easy this week, only running once, because I was getting a little burned out! So here is my slacker week:

Monday: rest
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: Cross Train
Thursday: rest
Friday: Cross Train
Saturday: 5 miles
Sunday: rest

Wow I didn't realize how bad that looked until I wrote it. It's over now and I do feel re-energized to get through these next 4 weeks!

David did ask me on Thursday how I felt since I wasn't running this week and my response was simple! I felt LAZY! I guess I am going to have to keep this up after the half....or find some sort of additional goal to keep me motivated since I can get lazy quick! I hear there is a Half in Starkville in February, so we will see!

Happy Saturday! Kung Fu Panda comes out Sunday......everyone should get it! It is super funny and Family Friendly! :)

0 comments: