Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week 13 and the Countdown is On!

I finished this week out with a bang! I am glad to say it is done and tomorrow I can relax!

Monday: rest (only b/c I had to wait for maintenance to come and fix my plumbing - loving these old houses)
Tuesday: 8 miles (I switched my week up since David was off)
Wednesday: Cross Training
Thursday: 2 miles
Friday: Cross Training
Saturday: 10 miles
Sunday: rest

It was kind of cold out today and I was dreading it, but it turned out to be a nice run and gives me confidence in my running in the cold. I am assuming this will be the weather on Dec 6!
Thanks Tara for watching Jackson for me since David is out having fun in San Antonio! :)
Have a great week everyone! Keep warm.
Oh and does everyone have their turkey bought??? I do! YIPPEE!

0 comments: