Wednesday, June 18, 2008

15 Months Old

Wow! Yes, Jackson is 15 months old today! I actually forgot until my mom reminded me....that tells you how busy I am! I was reflecting back on where he was this time last year. He was only 3 months old, not sleeping through the night, not rolling over, and still drinking a bottle every 3-4 hours. David was at OTS and I was playing the single mom thing for the first time. It was a difficult time. Now he is walking (um well running), talking a little, carrying his cup around, chasing the doogies, eating people food, taking only one nap a day, sleeping 12 hours at night and playing with other kids his age. What a difference a year makes when they are that little. I can't believe how fast the year has gone, but also how independent they get! It is actually sad to me b/c I realize that my little baby is growing up to become a big boy. He wears big boy clothes now...no more cute little footie jammies. But he is a good little boy for the most part and the bad part is well umm...him just being a little boy! Here is a picture of him about 1 year ago and another picture of him today(thanks for the outfit Memaw and Papa)! We love you Jackson! :)


3 Months Old

15 Months Old


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jackson! He is the happiest baby ever!! We'll miss you guys this weekend- but I promise to bring Jackson back something fun from the beach ;)

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

was looking through the MS blogs and found yours and thought it was cool b/c my baby girl just turned 19 months, so yours isnt too far away (and my maiden name used to be Atkins, which isnt the same, but close)....

great blog.... hope you are enjoying Columbus!