Monday, June 16, 2008

Bring on the toddlers!

Today I watched a friend of mines toddlers for a couple hours while she had a Spouse thing she had to go to! And might I add it went off quite successfully! Avery and Evan are only about a month younger than Jackson and are the sweetest little twins ever! Avery is Jackson's girlfriend and bully friend. They like to tag team up on Evan and their other friend, Gavin. But today there were no fights, no tears (except when Evan tried to close Avery up in the front door...and that doesn't count), and no bullying! I didn't really know how I was going to handle 3 one year olds....I was a little scared they were all going to gang up on me. The hardest part was when I changed all the diapers. I would have one in the middle of changing and my nosey son would be in their closet or in the drawers pulling things out! But I got through it! I always knew moms of twins had it hard and I think Traci is an awesome mom, but moms of triplets are extra special! I really don't know how they get dinner cooked or their house cleaned! So I am definitely not asking God for multiples next go round, but I am saying that I can handle them for a couple hours at the time with no problem! Bring on the toddlers! Here is a picture of them all at playgroup a couple months ago - Jackson of course is in the back, Gavin is in white, Evan is in green and Avery(the only little girl in the group) is in pink of course!

0 comments: