Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jackson LOVES Outside

As hot as it is here in MS already, I try to let Jackson spend as much time outside as possible! He absolutely loves it. I will find him banging on the door and that is his way of telling me he wants to go outside. So here are a few photos of him playing outside the last couple days!

Jackson takes after myself and his dad for his love of Dogs. Here he is trying to let the "oogies" out. That is what he calls them. Don't worry- we have it rigged so that he can't open it....and Bailey too!
I was watering the yard and the flowers when Jackson thought it would be fun to investigate! He soon found out the sprinkler kept coming back!
My little mechanic. I think Jackson and Papa will make a great team! I am assuming he was just checking things out to make sure they were safe the next time we had to go somewhere!
Oh yes! The joy of planting! He helps me pull weeds, but instead of weeds he sees these pretty little flowers to pick. I was actually planting the other day and had just gotten a plant in a pot when I turned around and Jackson had unplanted it for me. But he had a blast!






Here he is cutting the grass....if only it was a real lawnmower! His Aunt Flora and Uncle Clyde gave him this for Christmas and he has loved it since he opened it! As you can see it is a John Deere. Nothing but the best right?? And it has buttons to check the oil, gas, empty the grass and the power switch....and they all make noise!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! He is such a big boy :) I wrote about him today too. See you tomorrow at church!