Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 4

So I wanted to update you all and let you know that Day 4 and so far Day 5 are going GREAT! Jackson only had a couple accidents yesterday and all were while playing outside. While inside I am taking him every so often and he is going like a champ! He is not telling me he needs to go yet, but he is holding it in between. He also made a breakthrough in that when I tell him we are going potty, he doesn't throw a fit (he is always in the middle of playing indies, outside, or watching a movie) anymore....I think he knows now that we will go back to playing when he is done.

We have yet to venture out- except to pick up a Pizza last night for supper.....I took him right before we left and he was fine. So it seems like maybe we are catching on to this whole potty thing after all. The one issue we are having is pooping in the potty...so any moms out there for advice on this - please pass it my way!

Don't you just love all this potty talk! But lets face it - this is what my life and most of you who are reading this lives resolves around! :)

2 comments:

Traci said...

Way to go Jackson! I knew he would catch on.

The Blaufuss Family said...

That's awesome! My jackson doesn't poop in the potty either. This morning he told me he had to poop, but wanted the diaper. when he was done he asked to change him. I've heard of kids pooping in the closets and just odd stuff. this is what takes the longest! If you get any advise, please pass it on!