Monday, June 1, 2009

Preggo Pic

Some have wanted to see an updated picture.....so here you go! I feel huge these days, but when I see other pregnant women about due - I don't feel so bad! The worst part seems to be the bending over to do things...play with Jackson, pick up toys, give him a bath, etc. And I swear when I sneeze (which seems often) I think I am about to have this baby! lol No real pains of ligament stretching, but if I do roll over in bed sometimes....I feel a little pull here and there! I have another appointment a week from tomorrow- it is my sugar test! I am hoping to pass like I did with Jackson! Baby seems to be active...maybe not as much as Jackson, but you won't hear me complaining! David and I seem to be close to coming up with a name....so stay tuned! ")

25 weeks and 3 days

3 comments:

Traci said...

You look great! We don't get to vote on a name or even a sneak peek or hints at the choices? ;-)

MCD said...

He is growing! Can't wait to hear his beautiful name.

whippetmom said...

You're so cute! And at least you aren't peeing on yourself when you sneeze ;) What you're not going to be like us and not have a name till after he's born?? ;)