Friday, June 19, 2009

Fascinate U Museum

I took Jackson to the Fascinate U Museum today...it is like the Hands on Museums. Anyway - temperatures reached nearly 100 today and that is just too hot to be outside for both him and I. He had the best time and for $3 an adult and $1 a child - you just can't beat it! We got there at 3 b/c Jackson took a long nap today and stayed until they closed at 5. I am thinking this is going to be a hot spot for us this summer! Here are some pictures of the day!

This was a 911 Call Center....he seriously could have played here all day!

This was another big hit!

Protecting the city!

Fireman

This was a really neat Electrical Station

Don't go into politics son!

Don't worry- he won't vote for Obama! :)

This boy has been grocery shopping with me too much....bread and cheese! YUMM

Ringing up his groceries!


3 comments:

Traci said...

How fun! That is cheap to get in too.

Anonymous said...

I knew this place looked familiar. Then it occured to me that this is probably the same museum I took Eason to in January 2005 when we went with Justin TDY to Fayetteville for 4 weeks. I would take Eason at least twice a week since it was too cold to do anything else, and he loved it!! I loved how inexpensive it was! I found this pic of Justin and Eason and the 911 call center...
http://easonmurphree.aboutmybaby.com/photo/396981
Jackson is getting so big! I am sure he keeps you busy! Hope you are feeling well-your little one will be here before you know it!
Mandy Muphree

Aunt Sandy said...

Looks like FUN! He sounded better than many of the dispatchers I used to work with! :)