Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Summer Time

It is definitely Summer Time here and although I am hating life with the extra person I am carrying around....Jackson is loving it! I bought him the cutest pool a while back but the sides collapse for east fold up and yes he figured this out quickly - letting all the water go bye bye. So I decided to get him a good ole fashioned pool like I had growing up! Here he is in his new pool that he also dumps water out of. Look at that mop on his head.....he is getting a haircut Tuesday and I have decided we are not coming out until he has SHORT hair! Say a prayer that I can go through with it! :)

Here is Jackson last year in his pool...notice the same swim trunks! I think they are 18 months and I had to safety pin them last year and this year they fit-that is until they get wet. They start to sag and you see baby butt! :)

You know looking back at pictures and comparing them from one year to the next is so bittersweet! I am so excited to have a 2 year old and watch him grow and learn new things, but I slowly realize that my baby is a big boy now!

2 comments:

Traci said...

He is such a big boy now! You can do the haircut! You will be glad. I bet he is burning up with all that hair! (did that help any?)

Unkie B said...

Please give that boy a high and tight...for the love of humanity ;)