Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dr. Appointment

I had another appt today and all went well! I am now 26 weeks and 4 days....WOW it is creeping up on me! With Jackson I only had 10 more weeks left and didn't know it. I wonder how many more weeks I have left with this little guy??

Anyway- all was good...blood pressure was GREAT this time. I recently thought it may be high due to some serious headaches I was having, but after getting it checked and calling the Dr, I was told it was most likely hormonal headaches. What?? I had never heard of these, but they are painful. The nurse called me in a prescription and I usually have to take a pill at least once a week. My weight was up 6 pounds in 5 weeks, so I thought that was good. I was worried about it being more. So I am up 9 pounds now total! I also had my sugar test today and thank goodness I passed it!

So now I am going every 2 weeks.....he will be here before we know it! And considering last night he decided to preform water aerobics from 2-3am, I was ready for him to be here! Still no name for the little guy....I think we have it and then I am not sure. We may be like the Behm's and on his birthday still have a problem deciding! Decisions, Decisions!

1 comments:

whippetmom said...

You mean you'll be like us and only come up with a name when the birth certificate people come to your room when you're 2 hours from leaving the hospital and tell you, We have to have a name before you can leave!! ;) I totally understand though, and if it takes till his birthday (or longer!) till you find the perfect name...you'll know it when you have it!!