Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jackson's new friend, Bella

Our good friends, Todd and Tara, have officially entered into parenthood....the 4 legged kind! They got Bella, a cockapoo, on Thursday night and Jackson and I went to see her on Friday! She is the cutest thing, so tiny and sweet! But she in NO WAY at all made me want another puppy! I told Tara that I would much rather potty train Jackson than house break another pup. Maybe it is b/c Jackson wears a diaper and I despise having to clean carpets!
At first Jackson really didn't have much to do with Bella b/c he was too busy checking out Tara's new house! But it didn't take long for him to want to love on her!

Jackson messing with Tara's blinds and curtains as he stands in Bella's bed.

Jackson and Bella BFF! He loved her bed.

Jackson got out her dog treats and he ate one and Bella ate one! Silly Boy!

Sweet kisses!

Trying to teach Bella fetch!

And taking her potty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...another desktop picture. I am constantly changing them...between the Turtle, William, Luke and Emerson! Decisions...decisions! Love the kiss one!

Traci said...

OMG that is the cutest thing! Are you suuuure you don't have puppy fever now? lol

Anonymous said...

So cute!! But I agree with you on no puppies! I'd rather do anything than have another puppy again!