Friday, August 15, 2008

Snaggletooth Yorkie

I was in our room the other day and noticed something on the floor next to Bailey's dog bed. Low and behold it was a dog tooth. Way to small to be Bailey's, so I went straight to Harley. As I pry open his mouth I notice in the front.....a gap! Poor Harley!
I am really disturbed by this. I talked to David about it and he said that -yes as Yorkie's get older they begin to lose their teeth. I don't want to accept the fact the Harley is getting older. He is 8 now and it seems like he should still be about 2. Not to mention he still acts like a puppy.

So I know this is a little weird, but I took a picture of Harley's gap..... look it is right there in the front :(


But he is still a cute little Yorkie.....snaggletooth and all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless his little heart!! At least they don't stick out of his mouth like Cosmo's. He is still a cutie!!

The Kernea Family said...

Our 1st born is a Yorkie too. She will be 6 in December. It's hard to think of her getting older because she is such a "permanent puppy". Harley is still cute missing a tooth. Now he just fits in in Mississippi!:)

Anonymous said...

I hope losing a tooth has not hurt his ...singing voice!