Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweeping Sam

Jackson's Great Grandma Webb periodically sends Jackson a card with some money in it. I know I should just put it in his piggy bank because he has plenty to play with, but she wants me to us it for him....so we went shopping! Our choices are limited here in Columbus....Walmart or Kmart, so we went to Walmart. He has this thing about the broom and likes to carry mine around the house although I am scared he is going to knock something with it. Well Walmart carries Sweeping Sam - a kid size broom that talks and everything. Might I add for all interested parties....this is one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard (but there is an ON/OFF switch). Jackson is in love with Sweeping Sam....sweeping, sweeping....I'm Sweeping Sam!
Here are some pictures of him and his new best bud! If only I could teach him to really use it, open the door, and sweep it out! Thanks Grandma Webb!




I think he is sweeping the dirt under my dryer here....GREAT!!!

6 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

Awww...he looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

That's right...train him right now and he will have one happy wife one day!!!

The Kernea Family said...

That is my goal with having a son, train him to know how to properly do all of the housework so he makes a great husband one day! ; )Luckily right now Trey loves helping around the house.

He is too cute! And why do they think every toy needs to make noise?

Anonymous said...

I need to get that boy a Reciprocating saw so he can learn man stuff from unkie B.....

Anonymous said...

Send him on over to Aunt Fananny's!

Anonymous said...

Awww...he loves brooms as much as Gavin loves vacuums...we need to put these boys to work :)