Friday, September 5, 2008

I am thankful.....are you??

I talked to one of my bestest friends tonight that just moved, Liz. :( She is the one that got me to start a blog and she loves finding and reading inspirational blogs. So she sent me on a hunt and I found one! It is http://sgirl79.blogspot.com/ if you ever want to check it out! But this women- about my age has been through one miscarriage and is currently pregnant with the slim chance that her son will survive outside of the womb. She has been praying and praying that God will heal this little boy, named Issac and let him have an earthly life. God has worked some miracles already for this little baby, but I pray that he has more in store for him!! This woman's faith is stronger than anyone I think I have ever encountered besides maybe my fiend, Rachel Faulkner.

So I know I am rambling, but please pray for this family and for Issac. He is due to be born by C-section in mid October. If anyone can alter this circumstance it is God.....he being the GREAT maker and healer! And please read her blog, it will touch your heart and make you want to draw closer and closer to Jesus! For God is good.....all the time! She also has a blog link that she has started where she writes her baby boy a letter everyday! I think I got through 2 and I couldn't read through the tears. I will have to hit that up on a different day when I am emotionally a little stronger.

As I end these thoughts, although I think I will be thinking of them all weekend now.......my life isn't too bad at all. So what if my child is cranky and whiny from a couple molars trying to make their appearance. He is healthy.....100% healthy and I should be praising God for that right now! He is perfect and though he is having a hard few days, those to shall pass! I think when I get him out of his crib tomorrow morning I will just kiss all over him and be thankful for all the many blessing I have!

Good night all - I have to go and get a tissue! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! I will often times think I have something to complain about and then I will read a blog or hear a story and realize how petty my worries usually are! Thanks for the encouragement! I think you are in April's Bible study on Monday nights! I hope so--looking forward to seeing you! Love--Erika