Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little Shiner

Gosh it has been a while since I posted....so here I go catching up on the last week or so! Jackson has been ALL BOY the last few weeks....getting bumps, bruises, insect bites, etc! He was in the tub the other night and was trying to reach for a toy - slipped - and hit his eye on the side of the tub. I know it had to have hurt with the sound it made and the screams that followed. It of course started to swell and the next morning we had a nice little bruise to show off to all of his friends! I will have to admit he hit the tub so hard, David and I kept checking on him in the middle of the night......
The following morning he was running through the house (he always runs with his head down, so he can't see where he is going) and he ran right into the door jam......can we say another bruise on his check! I did not take pictures though - I don't want anyone calling social services on us! :) I have a feeling this is only the beginning to little boy wounds!
You can see his shiner on the right upper eye! It a beauty huh??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! You and Evan are going to wear your Mommies out with the injuries this week!!