Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 6 of Training

This week is complete now! YAY!!! It was a beautiful week to be outside for anything.....the weather has been great!

Monday - Cross Training
Tuesday - 2 miles
Wednesday - Cross Training
Thursday - 7 miles
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 8 miles
Sunday - I will rest!

Thank you Sarah for watching Jackson for me Thursday! You are a life saver!

Today's 8 miles were tough! Not b/c the mileage killed me, but b/c my energy level depleted quickly. Up until now I have not felt the need to gel while running, but I will have to from now on for these longer runs! My time today was horrible, but I did complete it and so I am hoping next Saturday is better with my goodies on board! yummo

Have a great weekend and spent sometime outside enjoying this weather! :)

2 comments:

Jenny Brooks said...

I have always wondered what those things taste like. Let me know if they are helpful, or if you find a fave flavor or something! :)

Snips and Snails said...

Stephen likes the Vanilla Gu for his long rides. We both tried the power bar coke shots. They don't taste bad but the texture is like a hard gummy worm. But it definately does the trick.