Friday, September 19, 2008

The Jackson's come to visit Jackson!

My family came in for a visit this past week....my mom and dad, my brother and Robin! We had a really good time seeing a little of Columbus - at least the important things like Reed's and Peppers! We also celebrated my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary by taking them to Woody's on the Water! It was yummy and fun - I recommend it! :)

Jackson had a blast with them...especially Robin! He LOVES her! And she does this little nursery rhyme with him - too funny! He has actually been coming up to me and doing - Round Ball on my hand, Robin! :) So I do it for him and he laughs and laughs! Lets see- Jackson got a couple more toys that he didn't need - a vacuum and a tractor! And he went for ice cream twice I think.....oh how grandparents spoil their grandchildren!

We are a horrible family about taking pictures, so on the last day that Robin and Dee were here we jumped outside and took some. David was only minutes from going to class, so once again all the pictures have him in his flight suit! SORRY David! :)

The whole fam!

Dee and Robin

The kids!

Memaw and Papa with Jackson

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good to see a picture of the whole family. We miss you guys...........tell your parents & Dee we said hello. :)

Anonymous said...

Jackson has some BLONDE hair!! I will call you soon..I didnt want to bother you while your family was there.