Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week 5 Training Update

This week has come to an end on training! YEAH! I love having Sundays off! It was much more of a productive week with running, so that felt great!

Monday- I couldn't make Stroller Strides b/c I had to set up for MOPS, but I did have to carry a bunch of heavy tables around. Does that count?? :)
Tuesday - 2 mile run
Wednesday - Cross Training
Thursday - 6 miles
Friday - Cross Training
Saturday - 7 miles
Sunday - my day off!

We had the 10K Blaze Race today, but I decided not to take part in it since I needed to run a little further. I did however get a late start due to the rain and ran a little of my route with the racers. I felt like a big goober since I was suppose to go by the Fitness Center at the Finish Line, but I wasn't in the race. So I decided to make a detour and change my route up! But all in all it was a good run. I can't really believe I have to almost double that, but I know that each week I am getting stronger! If anyone is interested in sponsoring me in the race....send me a comment and I will get back to you!
Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You're doing awesome! :)