Thursday, September 18, 2008

Take a Spin with me

Jackson's friends Avery and Evan have the Cozy Coupe Car and Jackson just LOVES it!!! They all seem to fight over it when we are over there! So I really wanted to get him this car, but it is rather expensive new for what it is. The other day someone posted one for $15 in the Silver Wings (our weekly newspaper), but I was too late! UGHH! But there was hope - Cooper's Closet was coming up soon! And what do you know....someone consigned theirs! Traci actually got there before me and snagged it for me for a whole $10! WOOHOO!!! This thing has been enjoyed by many a kid! It is beat up and the plastic tire has a slit in it, but Jackson could care less! He loves his Coupe Car! He hasn't figured out how to really move it Fred Flintstone style, but he gets in and out of it, beeps the horn, steers, and has a grand ole time! It is really fun watching him use his imagination!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! How cute!! Gavin hasn't gotten to play with one of these yet...thankfully! Maybe I can score a good deal on one like you did!

Snips and Snails said...

Very cute. William loves his too and in time Luke I'm sure will.