Saturday, July 26, 2008

1st Haircut!

I finally gave in and decided that Jackson needed his first haircut! It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be....I didn't even cry! I figured it was time since every time you put a bib on him he reaches back to make sure you don't snap his hair in it (I have been guilty of it a time or two).
We took him to the base salon and his haircut was only $3.00. Not too bad! He sat still for the most part and I think his haircut is very handsome. He looks like a little man now! :)

BEFORE:


Sitting with Daddy - about to start


Oh no....what are you doing to me???


Hey that's my hair....


I don't think I like this....


Oh no not the curl..... (don't worry I saved it)


And the FINISHED product!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! He looks so handsome now (I mean not that he looked otherwise before). He looks like he handled it very well!! :)

Traci said...

Awww he is so handsome! I am so mad they only charged you $3! They must have liked you better. lol

It looks like he was such a big boy and sat still.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! He looks so cute!! Didn't really look like he was into the whole haircut thing though...