Friday, July 11, 2008

Jackson.....obsessed with toothbrushes

Jackson got his new big boy toothbrush the other day. I got him an infant one when he first got a tooth, but that one was kind of yucky, so now he has a new one. I don't really understand his fascination with toothbrushes, but he loves to watch me and David brush our teeth and he throws a royal fit when I take his away from him. I am sure this will not be his favorite thing to do when he is about 7 years old. I will most likely have to hog tie him to get him to take a bath and brush his teeth. I will admit I do not brush his teeth everyday like I should (don't worry they are just going to fall out anyway right??), but we do brush them in his froggy chair! He seems to really enjoy this....in fact when I get out his toothbrush he usually goes and sits in his chair. How cute! I usually let him brush his own teeth once I am done doing it for him. Sometimes he gets confused and brushes with the wrong end as you can see below!


And lately he has also become really into Bailey. He thinks that she is a chair or a couch for him now. I think he may be confusing her and his froggy chair....I don't know?? Luckily for a 125 pound dog she is super gentle with him. I try not to let him bug her too much, but when she has had enough she just gets up and moves. Good Girl Bailey!


Lastly- this picture was just too cute not to post! He cracks me up sometimes!

1 comments:

whippetmom said...

LOL at all the cute pictures. :)